Financial Literacy Programs
Junior Achievement is the world's largest organization dedicated to educating students in grades K-12 about entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs.
Our programs help prepare young people for the real world by showing them how to generate wealth and effectively manage it, how to create jobs which make their communities more robust, and how to apply entrepreneurial thinking to the workplace. Students put these lessons into action and learn the value of contributing to their communities.
JA's unique approach allows volunteers from the community to deliver our curriculum while sharing their experiences with students. Embodying the heart of JA, our classroom volunteers transform the key concepts of our lessons into a message that inspires and empowers students to believe in themselves, showing them they can make a difference in the world.
To learn of opportunities for involvement in your area, please contact the local JA office nearest you.
List of our Financial Literacy Programs (K-12)
- Elementary School Programs
- Middle Grades Programs
- High School Programs
- Junior Achievement Globally Distributed Programs (print on 11”x17” paper)
- Junior Achievement Programs Connections to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- JA Lights the Way with the Capstone Experience
- JA Offices -- Register a Simulation
- Teachers and Volunteers - Measure student understanding of program content and program impact using pre- and post-tests, downloadable for all JA programs.
Delivered a JA program? Let us know what you think by taking our brief surveys: